Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Torching

Not much to say today. Sunday is my day off, although, working at the torch does not count, now does it? Anyway, it is still so hot, in Florida. I have to get up early, and go out to the back Sunroom, before it gets too hot. I am so ready, for the cool days of Fall, and Winter to get here, and then I can torch for longer periods of time. Ahh haa, then I can post more bead sets to my Etsy account. I usually torch in the morning, and make a few pieces of jewelry, inside the house, during the heat of the day. By the late afternoon, the kiln, will be done, and then I have the wonderful pleasure of cleaning the Bead Poop, out of the beads. So how boring is this, hearing a run down of my daily activites. Sometimes, I swear, that bloggin' is more for the benefit, of the person writing the blog, and not the reader. Well, enough of my Sunday Ramble. Have a wonderful weekend fellow Torchers, and everybody else.

No comments: