Friday, August 7, 2009

Still on vacation, Adding the Cricket Torch to my Christmas List

Just a quick note, to let you all know that I am still on vacation, in Oakland Nebraska. This wonderful little community, was rated 38th best town to raise a family. by Business Week Magazine. I did have a Gallery pick up some of my work.And the local newspaper featured me, with an article about my Glass Artistry. The art Gallery is called Creative Collection. When I get back to Florida, I will post some pics, and more information. My Etsy site, is on vacation for now. I will have to get back on the Torch as soon as I return, I have some custom orders, I have picked up, while traveling. I saw on Lampwork etc. today, that the GTT Cricket Torch is about to go off the inductory, sale price. Many are raving about this New Torch compared to the nortel Minor, or nortel mega minor. They say it is much more fuel efficent, and works better on the smaller oxygen concentrators. It's all the RAVE, and I hope Santa remembers me this year. For now, I am still on a Hot Head, and it takes forever for me to complete my custom orders.

No comments: